This workshop is for members and non-members so if you have a friend interested in learning, feel free to add them to your RSVP. The workshop is limited to 15 participants to allow more personalized one on one time during the workshop. The club member price (members that have paid) is $35 and non-member price is $60. For each paying member attending the club will receive a portion of the money to help fund club activities. By RSVPing yes, you are committing to attending this workshop.
In this four hour workshop we will be covering the entire Lightroom application and basic workflow design. Topics covered in detail will include:
- Importing images and file handling
- Organizing images using catalogs, collections, keywords and ratings
- Processing your images using Lightroom and External Tools like Photoshop
- Exporting your images
- Developing slide shows and web pages from within Lightroom
- Printing from within Lightroom
What you will learn will include:
- Basic workflow design
- Image organization
- Basic editing techniques (cropping, exposure, noise reduction, spot healing and red eye reduction, etc)
- Advanced editing techniques (skin and eyes retouching, using graduated filters, presets, etc)
- How to share your photos using the web, print and exporting features)
Each class participant will receive over 20 custom designed presets as a part of their participation in the class.
What you need to bring:
- A laptop with Lightroom installed (Free 30 Day Trial is sufficient)
- Some images to work with as we move through the syllabus
- An eagerness to learn
I look forward to seeing you there.
Scottish Rite Temple 4090 Commercial Street SE, Salem, OR
About the instructor:
I have been using Lightroom for four years, since version 1 was released and have taught numerous workshops and provided one on one training to area photographers on the use of Lightroom in their workflow. I have mastered how to perform 100% of my workflow on 90% of my photographs without leaving Lightroom.