10 Reasons I Have To Be Happy:
- I can afford to get my car fixed.
- I have a wife who loves me dearly.
- I have friends who care about me and my welfare.
- I am a creative person.
- I own and ride a motorcycle.
- I have the deep respect for and from my peers; not day job peers mind you.
- I am about to make a life change that is for the better.
- The hospital called today demanding $14,000 for my wife gallbladder removal in April because my insurance declined payment. I called the insurance and sorted everything out. So I don't owe the hospital $14,000.
- I am about to be a key presenter at the state fair photography exhibit along with other members of my photography group.
- I got five of the six entries into the state fair.
Photography is about capturing light. What better subject to photograph than light itself.